EMPLOYER: Saint Haven - On Hold
- URL: TBD
- Location: 745 Emerson St Palo Alto, CA (Moving to Menlo park)
- Founded: 2017
- Stage: Seed ($2M, Self funded)
- Company size: 5
- Engineering size: 1 (contractor)
- Work Authorization: No Visa sponsorship or transfers.
- Remote: Flexible
Saint Haven is passionate in the pursuit of building a brand for children and adults that is the most comfortable clothing with a chic aesthetic. Saint Haven wants to make sure your everyday basics are made with the highest quality fabric, in simple comfortable designs, changing lounge wear - one fiber ate a time, one piece at a time, one experience at a time. No one produces quality comfortable children's lounge wear that is made with quality fiber. There is nothing comparable on the market at this time.
Help us build a brand that reaches new mothers and families in need of quality clothing. For parents that care about what they are putting on their children's skin. Be part of a fast paced new start up with great energy.
- 1 30 minute Phone Screen
- 1 3 hour Onsite Interview
POSITION 1: e-commerce manager
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding targeted online sales goals as established in the annual sales forecasting.
- Develop, implement and manage all aspects of the company’s digital marketing strategy and third party marketing agencies.
- Perform weekly and monthly analysis across channels and communicate strategies and results to senior management on a consistent basis.
- Ensure online merchandising is supported by best in class features in the areas of navigation, internal search, product set-up, and aesthetics
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the website including product uploads, collection creation, trouble shooting any errors, as well as general updates and enhancements.
- Manage the product lifecycle including product replenishment strategy, on site promotions, and markdowns.
- Developing website and marketing a/b testing strategy to improve performance of ecommerce site and various marketing channels.
- Manage rewards/ loyalty program with focus on increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
- Plan, execute and continually optimize email and homepage content strategy.
- Partner with key Merchant and Creative partners to identify key hero products to be used as key marketing features seasonally.
- Plan and manage web photo asset requirements in partnership with Creative Director.
- Provide strategic input for all ads as well as ensuring consistent brand voice, look and feel.
- Manage and optimize email marketing efforts including creating mobile optimized templates, setting up triggered email campaigns, copywriting, segmentation, etc
- Manage and utilize interns to help manage daily tasks and help with their professional development.
- Minimum of 6+ years of Ecommerce experience (with a fashion retailer ideally)
- Google Analytics
- Shopify = a must
- Expert knowledge of marketing + onsite merchandising techniques and best practices
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Self-driven with ability to lead with little oversight
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A superb eye for attention to detail, style, and composition
- Independent & creative thinker
- Previous experience managing people and developing teams
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering results.
Compenstation (Not to be shared with candidates)
- Base: $75-125K
Saint Haven (Palo Alto) - Seed, $2M - E-Commerce Manager - On Hold
E-Commerce & Online Merchandising Experience, Shopify and Google Analytics Experience. 6+ years. No Visa Sponsorship or Transfer.