- Location: Menlo Park, 10-15 minutes from Caltrain
- Founded: 2016
- Stage: Seed
- Total Funding: $5.5M (Index Ventures, YC, etc)
- Company Size: ~20
- Engineering Size: 2 full time, 3 contractors, looking to hire 3 more full time.
- Visa Sponsorship: No
- Tech Stack: React, Node.js, GraphQL
- CarDash is a full-service auto concierge provider that eliminates the hassle of auto service, care, and maintenance. We pick up your car, oversee your service, and advocate on your behalf.
- Opportunity to build both consumer facing (customer using the service) and B2B (car servicing partners) products
- Hyper growth. Contracts with top tier Bay Area companies
- Smart, intense, fast pace team that consistently delivers. $5M Seed round before completing YC is a huge endorsement.
We believe in hard work and high achievement. We don't promise an easy job but we do promise you will be joining a high performing team that cares about results, generating real value, and each other. We are looking for people who are serious about their profession and want to always perform at the top of their game. We hold each other and ourselves accountable. We value excellence, personal growth and development, and putting out an amazing product.
- 2 Phone screens with 2 of the founders
- Take home exercise
- Onsite - 2 engineers & CTO. Discussions, not coding interview.
- Meet the CEO
Compensation (Not to be shared with candidates)
- Sr Engineers: 140-150K (could stretch for exception candidate)
- Jr Engineers: 90-115K
- Early-stage equity
Position 1 - Front End Developer
You are an experienced front end engineer capable of managing your own time and pushing out a lot of code. You do not require hand-holding or much supervision and you are able to meet the tight deadlines of a startup environment. You feel most comfortable when working alongside other high performing developers so you can learn from them and they can learn from you. You get bored quickly if you don't feel like you are growing.
- 3-5 years of software development experience (or equivalent abilities)
- Capable of building and delivering quality front end code and taking ownership for its deployment and performance
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines on a high-performance team
- Strong in GraphQL, Apollo, Webpack
Position 2 - Back End or Full Stack Developer
You are an experienced engineer capable of managing your own time and pushing out a lot of code. You do not require hand-holding or much supervision and you are able to meet the tight deadlines of a startup environment. You feel most comfortable when working alongside other high performing developers so you can learn from them and they can learn from you. You get bored quickly if you don't feel like you are growing.
- 4+ years of experience developing and launching products into a production environment
- Expert in System Architecture, Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong in GraphQL, AWS, DevOps (Docker preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of the full webstack
- BS CS Degree